Sign in to follow this  
ScottT

Adam Kennedy: "Angels are weak"

3 hours ago, Tank said:

he's always worth a cool opinion or two if you catch him at Roger Dunn.

But you best tread carefully. If you approach him too suddenly, he might tell you off.

11 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Apparently Edmonds likes the company of his babysitters

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/08/jim-edmonds-calls-police-on-estranged-wife-meghan-after-night-out-of-drinking/

On Oct. 25, Jim filed for divorce after Meghan accused the former MLB star of having an affair with their children’s 22-year-old nanny, Carly Wilson.

Jim and Wilson both denied the allegations, but Meghan later revealed the pair had hung out a hockey game behind her back, and her husband had been “drinking and partying with much younger women, including several of our babysitters.”

GOAT

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Does someone want to attempt to clarify what Kennedy means when he says the Angels are weak ? What is he talking about ? The roster ? The front office ? Like I get if someone thinks that one or the other or both are bad.  But what do he mean weak ?

he's saying the front office is 2nd rate. they're weak by comparison to elite franchises.

13 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Apparently Edmonds likes the company of his babysitters

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/08/jim-edmonds-calls-police-on-estranged-wife-meghan-after-night-out-of-drinking/

On Oct. 25, Jim filed for divorce after Meghan accused the former MLB star of having an affair with their children’s 22-year-old nanny, Carly Wilson.

Jim and Wilson both denied the allegations, but Meghan later revealed the pair had hung out a hockey game behind her back, and her husband had been “drinking and partying with much younger women, including several of our babysitters.”

Screenshot_20200110-205208~2.png

On 1/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, ScottT said:

I really don’t get what Kennedy is doing here. He clearly has some bitterness towards the organization. I suspect he was on TeamScioscia and resents how the new FO didn’t want him back after his contract ran out. 

39 minutes ago, Ceramic said:

I don't take it personally. He hit some HR's for the angels. Kinda like an uncle talking shit about someone else in the family.

Everyone hates that uncle