• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adam Kennedy: "Angels are weak"

ScottT

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

Over the last few years he’d be the occasional fill in on the pre or post game show, not very often but every once in awhile.  Just a hunch that will never happen again. Some people might applaud his honesty but to me it’s kinda sad.  When you can’t control your mouth there’s a really good chance you aren’t ever going to be employable.  Certainly not covering a team on the radio or tv.   By the way he looked super uncomfortable when he was the fill in guy. 

Thats what i was getting at, about being surprised. I thought he was working with the org at some level still

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Apparently Edmonds likes the company of his babysitters

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/08/jim-edmonds-calls-police-on-estranged-wife-meghan-after-night-out-of-drinking/

On Oct. 25, Jim filed for divorce after Meghan accused the former MLB star of having an affair with their children’s 22-year-old nanny, Carly Wilson.

Jim and Wilson both denied the allegations, but Meghan later revealed the pair had hung out a hockey game behind her back, and her husband had been “drinking and partying with much younger women, including several of our babysitters.”

Edmonds was always always always a dumb-as-mud, mouth breathing douche.  The frosted tips were a pretty good clue. 

Edited by Dtwncbad