• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adam Kennedy: "Angels are weak"

ScottT

Apparently Edmonds likes the company of his babysitters

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/08/jim-edmonds-calls-police-on-estranged-wife-meghan-after-night-out-of-drinking/

On Oct. 25, Jim filed for divorce after Meghan accused the former MLB star of having an affair with their children’s 22-year-old nanny, Carly Wilson.

Jim and Wilson both denied the allegations, but Meghan later revealed the pair had hung out a hockey game behind her back, and her husband had been “drinking and partying with much younger women, including several of our babysitters.”

Im not going to get into all the butthurt stuff, but how would he know?  He wasnt here during any of their tenure.  Has he ever worked with Eddpler at all?  What is he basing this on?
I guess what im getting t it on what basis does he feel qualified to say such a thing?

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

Im not going to get into all the butthurt stuff, but how would he know?  He wasnt here during any of their tenure.  Has he ever worked with Eddpler at all?  What is he basing this on?
I guess what im getting t it on what basis does he feel qualified to say such a thing?

He knows a hell of a lot more than us, and it never stops us from making opinions.

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

He knows a hell of a lot more than us, and it never stops us from making opinions.

Perhaps, but that doesnt answer the question. 
If the man is going to put a GM and Asst GM on blast, i would think he should have some experience with them.  I cant see where he would have.
Opinions are one thing, facts are another.

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

It doesn't stop anyone here from doing it.

And you have no clue what he knows and doesn't know.

It’s no different than when people here jumped on Jerry’s bandwagon by calling him a JeDi genius right from the start without ever working with him or being around him. AK is out of line and so were the Jerry supporters. 

Edited by RendZone

50 minutes ago, floplag said:

There are no qualifications required to own a Twitter account.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

It doesn't stop anyone here from doing it.

And you have no clue what he knows and doesn't know.

No i dont, but if anyone is going to bitch about another persons work issues i would think they should have actually worked with them?  Otherwise its pure speculation or hearsay on his part

14 minutes ago, floplag said:

No i dont, but if anyone is going to bitch about another persons work issues i would think they should have actually worked with them?  Otherwise its pure speculation or hearsay on his part

Meh, dude can have an opinion.  He may think Arte is calling the shots again .... and let's be real, many people here have said the same thing. It's actually kinda funny to see him shitting on the Angels while sporting an image of the Angels' pennants as the header on his Twitter...

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Meh, dude can have an opinion.  He may think Arte is calling the shots again .... and let's be real, many people here have said the same thing. It's actually kinda funny to see him shitting on the Angels while sporting an image of the Angels' pennants as the header on his Twitter...

Of course im not saying he should have no opinion im just trying to understand what hes basing it on in case i missed something where he has worked with those people.   Calling someone weak and irrelevant is pretty harsh, thats got to have some back story.

Ex-players don't talk crap like that without having some degree of bitterness or resentment. 

He seems to have grudges and enemies somewhere within the organization. Rejected for jobs? Jealousy? Whatever ...

Turning to Edmonds, shows you how different people can be on and off the field. If his libido translated into athletic skills he"d still be playing. He has a slew of kids ranging from twin babies to adult, from multiple women. 

48 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Is he really shitting on the Angels or just saying how he feels about the current GM this offseason?

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Is he really shitting on the Angels or just saying how he feels about the current GM this offseason?

When he goes about it the way he did -- yes, he is..   As far as what his opinions may be -- he's got a right to them.   But since it's AK and the tweet came out after happy hour, I don't think anyone should really be put out by it.