• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israeli researchers develop treatment that kills pancreatic cancer cells

On 1/9/2020 at 1:22 PM, Tank said:

this could be a huge thing for many, many people. i hope it's successful on humans.

I have lost both friends and relatives to this particular form of cancer. This would be huge if it pans out. My only fear is that drug companies would find a way to monetize it to the point that few could afford it, and private insurance wouldn't cover it. 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Fun fact: Patrick Duffy gave him the nickname bumpygrimes.

I don't know if I ever met Patrick Duffy. I did get to watch several episodes being filmed at Warner Bros. studios, though. My brothers were extras in a couple episodes.

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Sorry, Hofstra grad, but I had to jump in and save you from yourself.

I wonder if Jeter has used that surfboard that the Angels had custom made for him yet.

derek-jeter-custom-sup-board.jpeg?fit=600%2C348&ssl=1

No, Jeter is just the most overrated player ever.

Bernie Williams is underrated to a degree, quietly accumulating over 2,000 hits and 50 WAR. But he's also overrated because he's a career Yankee.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

But he's also overrated because he's a career Yankee.

Just like all of the Yankee fans who clamor for Thurman Munson to be in the Hall of Fame because he was the team captain, and he died while he was a player. Munson was a decent catcher, but his numbers are nowhere near Cooperstown.