• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm not much of a "post about clothes" guy

But I always but a new Angels hat every year and I think I just found mine. This was released today. It's pretty awesome

https://www.hatclub.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/exclusive-new-era-59fifty-los-angeles-angels-state-hat-navy

I am glad that they also made affordable options for people like Lou who can now make 4 payments of $10.50 over 4 months to purchase this awesomeness.

The link provides two sources who will finance your hat: Sezzle

BUY NOW. PAY LATER.
Just Select Sezzle at Checkout

No Interest, ever

Sezzle doesn't charge interest and you pay no fees if you pay on time.

No impact to your credit score

Using Sezzle will never affect your credit score.

Instant Approval

Signup takes no more than a few minutes. Instantly find out how much you're approved to spend.

or Klarna

Klarna Logo.

Pay 4 installments of $10.50

Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.

• Add item(s) to your cart
  • Go to checkout and choose
  • Enter your debit or credit card information
  • Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.

Pay later in 4 installments complete terms.

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Something I never thought I'd hear:

"I'm behind in my hat payments..."

Haha.

I have ran and checked so many credit reports in 20 years. It never fails where everyone tells me their credit score is X and after the pull it’s something like 618 and they are astonished at why it can be so much lower. Credit reports are easy for me to where I’ll take the minute or two to go through it and tell people what’s causing the low scores. I look forward to the day where this same scenario comes up and as I’m reading out their credit report get to utter the words, “Well, one thing that’s dinging you quite a bit is your late on your hat loan”

Side note, if you do fall behind on your hat payments, are you able to come here to try and sell it like a jersey to pay the bills?