• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Today: 2019-2020 Off-Season Starting Pitcher Trade Series: Tyler Mahle

15 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

As an aside, I have watched a few episodes of The Price is Right the last few weeks.  It has been literally decades since I watched.

I like all the subtle changes, and I like Drew Carey as host.  

But Plinko sucks.  

The discs seemed to be attracted to the two  "0"s on either side of the $10,000.  The games I watched were a study in disappointment, not unlike @Stradling's wedding night.

Ditch Plinko.

I don’t know if this is a dig at me or if I shared the story on here and you just have a stupid memory.  I passed out at 8:44pm on my wedding night.  So yes, this is true.  

186B26A7-1E7B-43AC-B581-892307A1F5FA.jpeg

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

haha, is that for real?

100% real.   Not that this helps at all but at least it was a 3pm wedding.  We had about 125 people and the amount of alcohol we went through might have set records.  We went through about 23 handles of hard alcohol, 18 bottles of wine, 2.5 kegs of beer, along with other assorted liquor.   I passed out before our late night taco guy set up.  My wife likes to talk about how the first person tripped and fell because they were drunk before the sun went down.  Overall it was a good night.  My wife is amazing and just gives me a hard time about it, but nothing mean spirited.  

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

100% real.   Not that this helps at all but at least it was a 3pm wedding.  We had about 125 people and the amount of alcohol we went through might have set records.  We went through about 23 handles of hard alcohol, 18 bottles of wine, 2.5 kegs of beer, along with other assorted liquor.   I passed out before our late night taco guy set up.  My wife likes to talk about how the first person tripped and fell because they were drunk before the sun went down.  Overall it was a good night.  My wife is amazing and just gives me a hard time about it, but nothing mean spirited.  

That's awesome.

No, I knew nothing about it.  I had a line to use, and just picked a guy I knew who was married.  I was going to pick @Lou, but my understanding is that he is a "confirmed bachelor".

7 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

That's awesome.

No, I knew nothing about it.  I had a line to use, and just picked a guy I knew who was married.  I was going to pick @Lou, but my understanding is that he is a "confirmed bachelor".

You are now required to post in every thread from this day forth until you change your avatar.

I have spoken.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

You are now required to post in every thread from this day forth until you change your avatar.

I have spoken.

I'm just a bit disappointed in it.  If the avatar was pulled back just a little on the left cheek, it would have shown that perfect, perfect curve of that left asscheek.  As it stands now, it is a bit too close up.

But, i don't feel like going back and changing it.

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I'm just a bit disappointed in it.  If the avatar was pulled back just a little on the left cheek, it would have shown that perfect, perfect curve of that left asscheek.  As it stands now, it is a bit too close up.

But, i don't feel like going back and changing it.

I still know what it is and seeing it in a circle just showcases its beauty. 

Just realize I may or may not be masturbating when you post now (emphasis on "may").