• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

10 Wins out of the last 12 Games

Chuck

The Angels bounced back well after losing a tough one on Monday and after a shoutout on Tuesday. 

A mark of a good team is to bounce back after two losses like that and they've done just that.

I'm excited about the Houston Astros series. Would love to take 3/4 at least, but a sweep would be AWESOME! 

Go Angels! 

I feel like a big part of us winning those 8 games was decent pitching with timely hitting.

In order for this team to keep winning, our pitching is going to have to keep opponents down to 3 runs or less a game.

Our offense can work with those types of scores, but I wouldn't expect us to score 5+ runs very often. 

I feel like a big part of us winning those 8 games was decent pitching with timely hitting.

In order for this team to keep winning, our pitching is going to have to keep opponents down to 3 runs or less a game.

Our offense can work with those types of scores, but I wouldn't expect us to score 5+ runs very often. 

I know what you mean. Why would we expect to score any runs with Trout, Trumbo, Hamilton, and Pujols in the lineup?