• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Chuck

23 minutes ago, Second Base said:

On a more serious note, does anyone else notice that baseball movies don't suck at the same rate as other movies? Or moreover, baseball movies develop quite the fandom. 

Obviously bad ones have been made, but in my lifetime alone, Field of Dreams, A League of Their Own, Sandlot, The Rookie, Little Big League, Angels in the Outfield, For the Love of the Game, Moneyball....

They don't come out as often as they used to, but the 90's was a great decade for baseball movies.

@Lou likes fever pitch.  

48 minutes ago, Second Base said:

On a more serious note, does anyone else notice that baseball movies don't suck at the same rate as other movies? Or moreover, baseball movies develop quite the fandom. 

Obviously bad ones have been made, but in my lifetime alone, Field of Dreams, A League of Their Own, Sandlot, The Rookie, Little Big League, Angels in the Outfield, For the Love of the Game, Moneyball....

They don't come out as often as they used to, but the 90's was a great decade for baseball movies.

a list of supposedly great baseball movies and no mention of The Natural.  

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

It was supposed to be great movies of the 90s.  However I was puzzled with money all in the list 

Was the Natural in the 90's? And no I didn't mean 90's only, which is why I included Moneyball. I was predominantly focusing on baseball movies within my own lifetime.

Just looked it up, Natural came out before I was born.

Hey guys, I hate to come across as a dick but try to stay on subject in this thread please. 

Prospects. Minor Leaguers. Scouting. Articles on our farm system or prospects. 

There are plenty of other threads to discuss what your favorite baseball movies are or other off-topic matters. 

Thanks!