• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Chuck

52 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

ooh forgot about that.

so can player/prospect not on the 60 man still be invited to long beach group?

or how are the prospects going to develop, outside of the guys on the 60 man. 

I am not sure how it works, but my understanding is only the 60 man “roster” is allowed at “summer camp”.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I am not sure how it works, but my understanding is only the 60 man “roster” is allowed at “summer camp”.  

in your count of 60, did you include Simmons, who will be a FA next year and probably should be benched for this season since he won't be re-signed?

Edited by Tank

So Maddon made it official today or he has an idea about the roster. 

seems like Adell will not be on the major roster, instead with the long beach squad.

the most surprising note, he believes Crod could be an impactful arm towards the end of the season.....idk about you guys, but this got me excited. I'm also really surprised. what do you guys think? from this I feel like they believe he's a final product, just needs the reps and to stay healthy. I'm assuming if he does get called up, it'll be in a Bullpen role and then next year he fight for a spot in the rotation.

I'm not sure Adams and C-Rod will move much, because they won't get minor league playing time. The only prospects that will move are the guys that play in the majors this year, and that won't be those two. I just don't see prospect analysts adjusting too much from summer camp reports.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

can we collectively agree on CRod or C-Rod instead of Crod?

I understand your point - and mostly agree. But just pointing out that my phone auto changes it to Crod for some reason no matter what I do. And I usually am posting during meetings and can’t fix.  I also have bigger worries.  But I’ll try harder 😝 going forward 

12 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I'm not sure Adams and C-Rod will move much, because they won't get minor league playing time. The only prospects that will move are the guys that play in the majors this year, and that won't be those two. I just don't see prospect analysts adjusting too much from summer camp reports.

Agree.  Unless there is an extended AFL type season, they won't have much if he than word of mouth hype to base it all on...  

Outside of the few draft prospects, I don't envision much of a change on the top 100. I do think that Adams is on the cusp, he's outside of the top 100. I'm a bit bias on Rodriguez, and think that he has a shot at top 100. His stuff has been known for a while, i though if he had stayed healthy in 2019, he would have been a top 100, maybe top 50 and top 10 rhp. If he can stay healthy and shown he can dominate in a bullpen role late into the season. i think he could be a top 100 prospect heading into next year,