• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy New Year AngelsWin.com!!

Chuck

Happy new year Angel fans. 

2020 sucked in so many ways. Real world, entertainment and sports. Personally I was hospitalized and had surgery for the first time in my life. Puts things in perspective. I'm doing well now and looking forward to a really positive Angel showing. 

Baseball is a real cohesive part of the fabric of life for many. I always liked this picture and quote from 1954, the first year if Sports Illustrated. 

P_20201222_114752_vHDR_Auto_1_1.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 1:07 AM, UndertheHalo said:

687795BA-9E6E-4D2A-A44A-72213DAC3B91.gif
my favorite AW post was when failos said that Scioscia insulted the entire nation of Japan because he like pinch hit for Ohtani or something back when they thought he struggled with lefties.  He then proceeded to argue vigorously with other posters about this point.  Failos felt he knew this because he was claiming to be an expert on Japanese baseball.  I have a strong suspicion that he was high or otherwise intoxicated that night.  A great AW experience.  

@failos?

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

On 12/31/2020 at 11:01 AM, UndertheHalo said:

Well.  I’m grateful for AW as always.  Thanks for the good times fella’s.  

also, it’s the end of 2020 and the Angels still haven’t got new starting pitchers to fortify the rotation and covid continues to rage.  Get fucked 2020. 

39CCF3D7-536A-49D2-B8F6-AF2E8F44ED18.jpeg

At least the covid seems better now. 

• 7 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 11:31 PM, Tank said:

my most favorite personal moment in the last decade was meeting up with a few of the guys from here one Sunday for lunch at Danny K's, and instead of just shooting the breeze and watching an Angels game, I was surprised with a new set of golf clubs and an incredibly generous gift card. even though I still struggle with forgiving adam for jacking my golf clubs, that day has stayed with me. I still think of each of you who did this for me each time I tee it up. thanks again, fellas.

The world needs more people like this. They are truly doing God's work. 

ResizedP_tenor_24303589_mediumgif_64505732216068.gif.7a1db3a0ba7cc8db6153778bb05ca53d.gif

Favorite Angels events in the Past Decade were the 2014 Season AL West Champs 98 - 64 and the 1st 2 Games of ALDS vs KC with Weaver & Shoemaker tossing gems and the Ohtani Signing.

Favorite Angelswin.com moment for me was finding this Site as a Soft Landing Spot and reuniting with posters from the MLB Angels Board that I enjoyed interacting with that arrived here.  Still missing some great posters from there ( Octops, Angel Graffiti, & Sue ) but maybe they are here and I just don't recognize them.

I am thankful for Chuck and all that he does and wish him and everyone else success, health, and another year of Angels Winning Baseball.