• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rich Hill

happybat4

1 hour ago, happybat4 said:

I know he is in the news now, but I wouldn't mind if the Angels took a flyer on him. He has #1 stuff if healthy, which is a big if. 1 year 10 million with multiple incentives. I think he would like to stay in Los Angeles. 

As long as his wife doesn't try to bring her oversized purse into the stadium.

22 minutes ago, Halodays said:

Oversized what?!?!

That is what got her arrested at Gillette Stadium. She tried to enter the stadium with an oversized purse, and when she refused to leave, the police were called in. Hill apparently tried to interfere with the arrest.

Rich Hill and his wife arrested outside Gillette Stadium on Saturday

22 hours ago, happybat4 said:

I know he is in the news now, but I wouldn't mind if the Angels took a flyer on him. He has #1 stuff if healthy, which is a big if. 1 year 10 million with multiple incentives. I think he would like to stay in Los Angeles. 

Bring back Matt Harvey, too

4 minutes ago, happybat4 said:

I don't get this comparison at all. Harvey has sucked for years, hill has been lights out the last few years. 

They are both fundamentally unknown quantities---peanuts, if you will. Though, Rich Hill has more potential than most, I'll give you that.

Twins Sign Rich Hill, Homer Bailey

The Twins have pulled off a fascinating New Year’s Eve double-strike. The club announced that hurlers Rich Hill and Homer Bailey have each agreed to contracts, as Dan Hayes of The Athletic first reported (Twitter link).

Hill.Rich-vertical-200x300.jpg

Both players secured one-year deals, per Joel Sherman of the New York Post (via Twitter). Hill is guaranteed $3MM, Rob Bradford of WEEI.com tweets.

Hill’s outlook is more uncertain considering he just underwent primary revision surgery to reattach the UCL in his left elbow. The initial prognosis called for the left-hander to be sidelined through at least June of the 2020 season.

“The rehab’s going great. I’m six weeks into it right now and my elbow feels brand new. The one thing about the primary revision surgery is that the internal brace that goes in there as opposed to doing a full revision of the Tommy John surgery, is something that will expedite the months of getting back to the field. As opposed to a full revision of Tommy John, this will only take seven to eight months to get back onto the field. By June, I’m fully expecting to be out there pitching in Major League games.” 

************* Alternative to Tommy John. I wonder how well it works/last compared to Tommy John surgery?**************