• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Merry Christmas Everyone! On the hunt for Mike Trout Autograph and Pulled a Babe Ruth Auto instead!!

agcards85

Hey everyone!

Huge Angels fan here. Was at my local card shop picking up a box of 2019 Panini National Treasures trying to pull a Mike Trout auto, and I pulled a Babe Ruth auto instead! Though I would share it with you guys since I pulled it here locally. I have links on twitter/instagram @agcards85 

There is also a website for it Babe Ruth Auto Card website

Here it is:

PIC OF IT HERE

20191221_125352.jpg

So help me understand what that is.

The center is a photo card of Ruth and Cobb's signatures, and on the left and right are wood shavings of baseball bats they used?

Or is the center an actual piece of paper with Ruth and Cobb's signatures?

Thanks everyone! Yeah, so the middle is Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth's Autograph on paper or wood and the left side is babe Ruth's game used bat pieces and the right side is ty cobbs game used bat pieces. Pretty crazy to think about. Not 100 percent sure what the autographs are on though.

16 hours ago, agcards85 said:

Yeah, I bought the box here in orange county. The box was 500. Very pricey but you can get some insane stuff. Check out my latest instagram post  @agcards85 to see the other cards in the box. It was STACKED. Value wise, I've heard everything you can imagine.

Super cool! Congrats.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, Adam said:

I'll give you $9 and a replica third base coach helmet/large stadium sundae bowl for it

Hold your horses. I'll give you an AJ Hinch autograph for the helmet, but there has to be ice cream in it. Nachos are also acceptable. Signed AJ Hinch items for ice cream. It's the steal of the century.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...