• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Could Dylan Bundy be better than we think?

robblin17

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What begins?  Bundy is exactly who he is.  Eppler isn’t going to panic and the Angels will more than likely be short pitching going into the season.  

Attempts at convincing ourselves that we’re better than we are. 

As it stands right now we aren’t sniffing a postseason berth... again 

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

If Rendon And Trout both hit 50 home runs we might make a run at the second wild card.

It's not over yet!

I have no idea what Eppler is doing but there is definitely a plan.  If Artie was good with one more developmental year,  the Angels could rake in the prospects at the 2020 trade deadline.  Seriously rake.  And be in a much stronger place next year to acquire an ace.  This is the way I’d do iit, suck it up one more year and be a powerhouse in 2021.

11 hours ago, robblin17 said:

I see the trolls are out in full force. I never said we did not need more pitching, guys. We definitely do. 

I don't understand laughter in reaction to your post. You have presented a reasonable comparison, and none of us will know whether it comes to pass until the season plays out. I am going to concede that the Angels FO knows more than I do about the players that they are acquiring.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

ummmmm......

it seems as if you do care

I don’t care if they’re deleted, but I expect the same rule to apply to all posters on this site.  People like you and Strad seem to be able to flame whoever you want, yet when someone snaps back, their content is deleted.  Makes no sense to me.

1 minute ago, mymerlincat said:

I don’t care if they’re deleted, but I expect the same rule to apply to all posters on this site.  People like you and Strad seem to be able to flame whoever you want, yet when someone snaps back, their content is deleted.  Makes no sense to me.

So when you suck a.....

5 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

I have never posted anything close to what you did yesterday. What you posted was against the TOS of this site. 

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't understand laughter in reaction to your post. You have presented a reasonable comparison, and none of us will know whether it comes to pass until the season plays out. I am going to concede that the Angels FO knows more than I do about the players that they are acquiring.

Thanks @Vegas Halo Fan