• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rate Eppler's Offseason

Rate Eppler's Offseason  

61 members have voted

1. 1. If there are no significant additions

2. 2. Best case scenario

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Cool, you’re ridiculous.  Thanks for the twitter updates.   

Lol.  I really don’t care if my posts are deleted, I just think it’s hilarious to see the Eppler supporters talk shit all they want and get away with it, then when someone calls them out on their BS, their posts get deleted and people whine that they’re “trolling”.

Just now, mymerlincat said:

Lol.  I really don’t care if my posts are deleted, I just think it’s hilarious to see the Eppler supporters talk shit all they want and get away with it, then when someone calls them out on their BS, their posts get deleted and people whine that they’re “trolling”.

Let me know when someone asks about your dick sucking habits, I’ll hide those posts as well.  

I think Eppler’s offseason rides on if we sign Ryu or not. I don’t think it matters if there is a “significant” trade anywhere. Our rotation should be pretty solid if we add Ryu to round out the top with Ohtani. If he doesn't then we are stuck with no ace and a number 2 pitcher ONLY if he’s healthy (Ohtani). 

Rendon was great since it helps protect Trout and solidify 3B, but he wasn’t necessary. 

Eppler’s offseason really depends on what happens with Ryu. If he trades Marsh + other top prospects for an Ace then we’re back to the beginning with zero farm and relying only on winning now. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

And of course you can post whatever you’d like.  But when dumb dudes have to get their posts hidden because they ask guys if they suck Eppler’s dick for money of for free, yea it gets hidden. Especially when he asks that of a guy like Brandon who virtually never talks baseball but was calling the cry babies out and not by name.  So yea, now you know the story.  Let me know how sucking off Eppler is related to this thread and then we can consider un-hiding it. 

Aww shit son. Let that shit fly, we always laugh at dudes that take this place too serious like the dude that sent me DM’s about his dick size. These clowns are what make this place great.

On a side note, I’m indifferent about Eppler, but if someone asked me if I sucked his dick the answer may be obscure. There were some hazy nights and anything is possible. I had a similar thought process with Reggie Willits.

Second side note, if you’re getting serious or hostile on a random message board, you need to re-evaluate your life.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I want to know what @Hubs has been smoking. 

Angels were five games over when I left Dodgers Stadium last July. This was followed by two months of injury plagued terribly managed baseball.

I don’t think the Angels in 2019 were as bad as the record showed. They were already a .500 team.

This means that they don’t have as far to go. I like the Bundy and Teheran acquisitions if not fancy, they are both solid. I love the Rendon signing. I also love Joe Maddon.

i firmly believe as they are currently constructed They’ll challenge for a wildcard and have a shot at the division. They just need one thing, and that’s a starting catcher.

Id like a few more midrange pitching acquisitions just in case. Wood, Walker, Sanchez. Preferably ones who can start or relieve.

Currently, Eppler gets a "C" or "C-minus" from me but only because his off-season is functionally incomplete. And I'm not talking about starting pitching either.

Functionally, they have a full staff as it stands. It's not a great staff, mind you. But, with the additions of Bundy and Teheran, they are better than they were when out 27 of game 162 of the 2019 season was recorded. And with Ohtani's return to the mound some time in 2020, they'll be better still. Again, not great, but at least complete.

No, the piece the club is missing is a catcher. I do expect Eppler will get a pretty decent receiver, especially now that the club hasn't spent really anything on starting pitching. And once he does that, then my grade moves up to a "B or B-minus". That's the best-case scenario that's left, too.

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’d give him a solid C, you don’t get below a C when you acquire an MVP caliber 3rd baseman in his prime.  I’d have given him an A if he brought in Ryu.  He could still get an A with the right trade, but it’s unlikely. 

then why didn't you vote?

I gave an "F" if it stays as it is now.

This is because the Angels pressing need was not addressed.

The Rendon thing is like, if your house has a leaky roof, but you install new windows. The windows are cool, but your roof leaks. Idiot.

Just now, Jay said:

then why didn't you vote?

I gave an "F" if it stays as it is now.

This is because the Angels pressing need was not addressed.

The Rendon thing is like, if your house has a leaky roof, but you install new windows. The windows are cool, but your roof leaks. Idiot.

No, it’s not like that at all. It’s like you are selling your house and you have in the budget to improve one of two things the kitchen or the master bath.  The kitchen sells the house a lot of the time but they still chose to remodel the master bath.  Other houses will probably sell first. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

No, it’s not like that at all. It’s like you are selling your house and you have in the budget to improve one of two things the kitchen or the master bath.  The kitchen sells the house a lot of the time but they still chose to remodel the master bath.  Other houses will probably sell first. 

So Arte is selling the team?

Breaking news.