• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Nice school shooting" would be a distraction from impeachment hearings

Colorado radio host Chuck Bonniwell secured the cancellation of his radio program when he said on air about the impeachment process,  "You know, you wish for a nice school shooting to interrupt it."

Colorado radio host: 'Nice school shooting' would be good distraction from impeachment

15 hours ago, Adam said:

Pretty sure the impeachment is the false flag

At first I was gonna be like "hurr durr deep state" but then I saw all the absolute fucking garbage being pushed through lately and realized you're probably right. The Afghanistan papers come to mind.

Edited by tdawg87

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

At first I was gonna be like "hurr durr deep state" but then I saw all the absolute fucking garbage being pushed through lately and realized you're probably right. The Afghanistan papers come to mind.

do the Afghan papers say anything about us signing Ryu?