• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers have acquired Kluber from the Indians

rafibomb

25 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I mean, Socal has some amazing hiking spots. I hiked Arthur's seat when I went to Scotland last month.

22 minutes ago, Lou said:

was he upset?

If I am not mistaken that is in Scotland's crotchel region yes?

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Upton has had a really good career and had a bad year last year due to injury.  No reason to think he won’t rebound and play well.  He keeps himself in good shape.  I expect him to come be his normal streaky self that can carry a team during his hot streaks.  At the end of the year he will be around a .340-350 OBP and have around 30-35 homers.  He will be a valuable piece.

Agreed. From 2011-2018 he played in 145 games or more, consistently. That is a huge reason why Eppler and the front office offered the new contract in the first place because of his durability.

2 minutes ago, ettin said:

Agreed. From 2011-2018 he played in 145 games or more, consistently. That is a huge reason why Eppler and the front office offered the new contract in the first place because of his durability.

But according to some dude on here he makes a lot of money so now he is lazy.  

Kluber and Upton were both good in 2018 but injured in 2019. If people are optimistic about Kluber getting healthy and returning to form... Why are they not as optimistic about Upton getting healthy and returning to form? Upton is also the younger of the two.

I just don't think we should write him off yet. Healthy Upton is still a high quality player.