• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm not asking for much more, Santa

fan_since79

First of all, THANK YOU Santa for giving us Anthony Rendon. Christmas will be so much more enjoyable with visions of extra-base hits and other exciting achievements from one of the most dynamic players in the game. And thank you for Joe Maddon and Mickey Callaway.

Now, on to brass tacks. Here's my list.

Two of the following: Kluber, Ryu, Bumgarner, Keuchel.

A CATCHER WHO CAN HIT THE DAMN BASEBALL. Please, not Max Stassi in the 2020 lineup. No, Santa!

And in general, starting pitchers who can routinely give us 5-to-7 innings without getting shelled.

And as a corollary to that, please let our pitchers get through the season with their arms and elbows intact. 

Thanks, Santa, and Merry Christmas to you and the missus. I'll leave some cookies and 21-year old Single Malt out for you.

Santa, its me again.

I really wasnt good this year, but Id still like 2 pitchers who will be good. Dont really care who.

And if theyre all going to the other kids, id still really like my dream of Cole getting ambush raped by the big unit and kelvim escobar to happen. Like if those are the two good pitchers you bring me, that works too.