• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

12 Wins 0 Losses 104 IP 91Ks 1.73 ERA 1.10 WHIP

zizi

This seasons combined stats of Corbin, Skaggs and Chatwood who were traded.

The overall record for the Rockies and Diamondbacks when these pitchers pitched is 15-1 or 94%. Only loss was a game where Chatwood pitched 6 innings with only 2 earned runs and 10Ks.

Overall winning percentage for the Rockies and Diamondbacks when these pitchers don't pitch is only 48% compared to 94% when they do.

Some of this is bad luck. When we don't trade prospects, they end up not panning out. But when we do, they all become awesome. It's not really the organizations fault. Skaggs was supposed to be the catch in that deal and Corbin has been the stud so far

Pretty sure we've already gone over this ad nauseum.  You trade talent to get talent, it's as simple as that.  Nobody complained about us trading for Dan Haren when it happened.  Now that it's four years later and those guys are panning out, everybody wants to be captain hindsight.  

lol awesome.

Chatwood is the 3rd best pitcher of the Dbacks, not too shabby

Sorry I had Chatwood on the Diamondbacks lol. Well anyway the Diamondbacks have a win percentage of .452 when Corbin and Skaggs do not pitch but thanks to an 11-0 record when either of them pitched they are in 1st place.

I am really getting tired of these posts. There are very few positive posts anymore.  Nothing but negative ones.  Why can't we just start a thread stating that we are 15-12 in the month of May compared to 9-17 in April. Yes we are improving so please stop the negative posts.

Corbin has been such a pleasant surprise for the D-Backs. I know he was thought to be a decent #3 or #4 but he's pitched like an ace. Probably more of a #2 going forward but he's been a stud so far. I didn't realize how good his slider was.

i really dont get why you would trade 4 young pitchers, 3 of which are lefties for an expensive righty approaching his 30's?

what in the hell was reagins thinking?  ok maybe u give up saunders and skaggs, but you tell the dbacks no on corbin, or throw in corbin and say no for skaggs.  you dont give them your entire future for one guy.  f'ing stupid.