• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Middle of the line up

Stradling

2 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

The depth is amazing, too. Fangraphs did a piece where they evaluated what would happen if you put Trout in a lineup. They started with the Astros. Correa was hitting 7th or 8th, I can't remember which.

I'm guessing the guys at Fangraphs don't get laid much.

15 minutes ago, True Grich said:

It's all fun and games until we start talking about pitching.

Right.  The Astros need to consider moving Correa for the best arm they can get.  With Verlander and Greinke both on the wrong side of 35 at some point they are going to decline.  I know they have Forrest Whitley coming up but he had a pretty poor year in the minors where he had an 8 ERA and a 1.7 Whip.  

The Angels definitely took a gigantic step forward. It's fun to think about the middle of the lineup.  It really is. 

Obviously, they still have work to do.  I'm loving the direction they're going in and I am hopeful they'll continue to make moves to make this team better.

As fans, we get to take a breath and enjoy the moment.  It's good to do this. 

The Astros are truly an impressive team.  It's going to take a monumental effort to over take them.  Rendon is a start.