• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels are interested in Corey Kluber

mmc

6 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I haven’t read through all this but my understanding is it could be something like Rengifo OR Sandoval, plus Deveaux. Or something along those lines. 

This works for me, though I'd like to keep Sandoval since this org needs as much SP depth possible with their injury histories.

16 minutes ago, True Grich said:

👀

@Jeff Fletcher, if no one else is going to ask you, I will..

What's with the Twitter stuff the other day?  You sent this forum into full hysteria.

There were 7 heart attacks, 241 panic attacks and two episodes of people peeing in their pants.

You don't like my explanation that he was simply surprised about how much money Cole was getting?

17 minutes ago, True Grich said:

👀

What's with the Twitter stuff the other day?  You sent this forum into full hysteria.

There were 7 heart attacks, 241 panic attacks and two episodes of people peeing in their pants.

Correction: Fletcher didn’t send this forum into hysterics, that was all self-wrought.

20 minutes ago, True Grich said:

👀

One of those peeing his pants was voluntary. 

Tdawg  👀

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Are you out of your frigging mind? That is a trade package for a pitcher much younger with team control. 

You must have chosen to or forgot to read my further posts where I explain that because of less team control and injury, the price is likely reduced to something around Luis Rengifo and Jordyn Adams. Which is still steep.

Edited by Second Base

3 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

It's alarming that Gubicza doesn't know how to spell Maddon.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i may be alone on this, but i'm very skeptical of la stella being good again. i think last year was clearly an outlier season for him and not the norm from this point forward.  i don't think we'll see him be as good as he started off last year any time soon. i hope i'm wrong.

i'd have zero problem moving him in a deal.

You're not alone. I'm skeptical as well. His career year happened to coincide with a juiced/lowered-seam (or whatever excuse MLB wants to use) ball. 

47 minutes ago, True Grich said:

👀

Also about 3 strokes. Really, @Jeff Fletcher, you should really be more careful.