• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rox Willing to Listen on Arenado

Turd Ferguson

2 minutes ago, Halos61 said:

$234 million which is probably what you can get Rendon for. After missing on Cole, if this is what they want to do then just go after Rendon and keep the farm system intact 

Exactly.  There is ZERO reason to favor Arenado over Rendon at this juncture.  Also, for what it's worth, Rendon's career road numbers are almost identical to his home numbers, in sharp contrast to Arenado.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

The only way I would trade Jo Adell for Arenado is because we would rid ourselves of a Boras client and in addition to getting Arenado we get Jon Gray in return, throwing in guys like Thaiss/Suarez/Barria/Sum Yung Gui.

Why are you mad at Boras? The client at the end of the day chooses where he wants to sign

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

The only way I would trade Jo Adell for Arenado is because we would rid ourselves of a Boras client and in addition to getting Arenado we get Jon Gray in return, throwing in guys like Thaiss/Suarez/Barria/Sum Yung Gui.

If we end up taking on the David Price contract and they include at f’n MINIMUM Benintendi, maybe Eppler starts thinking about dealing Adell.

And no I do NOT want Adell dealt for anyone. He is already my favorite Angel and he hasn’t even played a single game yet.

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Jered Weaver was a Boras client. 

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Trading Arenado would be a salary dump by the Rockies. Would a top shelf prospect really be necessary for the deal?

I don't think it's a salary dump. It's more about a demand in the market and the Rockies are entertaining the idea to see what they would get in return.