• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looks like JW's going back to the pen after Saturday

That is quite the assumption Torridd.  Scioscia said that JW would keep his spot this week to give each pitcher an extra day off.  That doesn't mean that JW would lose his spot after that.

I hope you're right.

“Of course it would be a little bit of a letdown if I went back to the bullpen, but all I can control is what I do on the field,” Williams said. “It’s his (Scioscia's) decision. I can’t do anything about it. All that matters is that I get the ball, whether it’s in the bullpen or the rotation. I just want to pitch. I want to perform.”

Yes, because under their bizarre logic, it's better have a good long/mop-up man in the bullpen and a crappy starter than to have a good starter and a crappy long/mop-up man.

Hey, that way when Blanton puts us in a 9-0 hole JW can come in and keep it to a 9-run deficit. That's good, right?

Yes, because under their bizarre logic, it's better have a good long/mop-up man in the bullpen and a crappy starter than to have a good starter and a crappy long/mop-up man.

Well you do need a long reliever after Blanton gets shelled for 6 runs and 10 hits in 4 innings. Need someone to give you 4 more innings so you don't tax the pen

No announcement yet from Sosh on if Williams will move out of rotation after Thursday off-day, but did confirm they're going from 5 to 6.

That was a typo. Gonzalez meant to say the Angels will go from a 6 to 5 man rotation. Scioscia said the Angels will go back to the traditional five-man staff after Thursday's off-day.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130602&content_id=49391902&notebook_id=49392118&vkey=notebook_ana&c_id=ana