• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The ShoutBox - Top or Bottom?

Chuck

ShoutBox on the top or bottom?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Shoutbox on the top or bottom of the page?

Question

11 answers to this question

OK for now I'm moving the ShoutBox to the bottom. Seems more like it down here than on top. 

Be that as it may, for some big games during the season, I may move it to the top. 

There's some that didn't vote that PM'd me that they prefer the ShoutBox being on the bottom, that they don't want it to be the first thing they see. 

Just leave it at the top. It gets more use and is more visible, it is next to the banner ads that now become more visible, and I know with it being more visible up top people like myself are able to respond quicker and help others out with navigating the board or general questions that many have been coming up with that others here are able to assist with.

It also allows consistency for big games or events.

Just my one cent.

Just leave it at the top. It gets more use and is more visible, it is next to the banner ads that now become more visible, and I know with it being more visible up top people like myself are able to respond quicker and help others out with navigating the board or general questions that many have been coming up with that others here are able to assist with.

It also allows consistency for big games or events.

Just my one cent.

I actually warmed to having it at the top after my maintenance moved it there on its own the other night. Lots of people don't like it, others love it at the top. I may have to make an executive decision on this later on, but one thing is for certain, once the regular season starts I believe it would behoove us to have it at the top -- as long as we stay on task. (Angels Baseball)