• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's with the ads?

Brandon

Question

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

You know damn well I'm going to Westminster and not Santa Ana for my Asians

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 7.44.47 PM.png

Hi @Brandon you shouldn't have been seeing that ad on the sidebar, but thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have removed it from the Premium Member's view. 

You shouldn't be seeing that ad or any others going forward, with the exception of perhaps a calendar app for the Angels that I just added today that will have ticket info and an occasional ad within the app. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hi @Brandon you shouldn't have been seeing that ad on the sidebar, but thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have removed it from the Premium Member's view. 

You shouldn't be seeing that ad or any others going forward, with the exception of perhaps a calendar app for the Angels that I just added today that will have ticket info and an occasional ad within the app. 

All good homie, I was just messing with you guys and wanted to share a laugh. I actually dig the new calendar thing, by the way.

Hope you and the fam had a great Thanksgiving, my man. Seahawks look legit this year!

On 12/3/2019 at 8:12 PM, Brandon said:

All good homie, I was just messing with you guys and wanted to share a laugh. I actually dig the new calendar thing, by the way.

Hope you and the fam had a great Thanksgiving, my man. Seahawks look legit this year!

Thanks dude. I did have a nice Thanksgiving. Two in fact! One with friends and another with family. It was great to have my step dad and brother up from Texas for 10 days. 

I got him hooked on Breaking Bad. I watched it (again) with him and we binged through 4 seasons before he had to return home. He signed up for Netflix and is finishing up at home now. He never got into shows, especially that of the streaming variety, but that has changed after his visit. 

Had a great time dude. I hope you did as well. 

The Seahawks are looking great. They still don't get respect, but that's OK. 

I'll tell you one thing. I don't think anyone is beating the Ravens. Great offense, great defense. Dynamic QB. He's like your boy Mahomes but a much better runner. 

8 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks dude. I did have a nice Thanksgiving. Two in fact! One with friends and another with family. It was great to have my step dad and brother up from Texas for 10 days. 

I got him hooked on Breaking Bad. I watched it (again) with him and we binged through 4 seasons before he had to return home. He signed up for Netflix and is finishing up at home now. He never got into shows, especially that of the streaming variety, but that has changed after his visit. 

Had a great time dude. I hope you did as well. 

The Seahawks are looking great. They still don't get respect, but that's OK. 

I'll tell you one thing. I don't think anyone is beating the Ravens. Great offense, great defense. Dynamic QB. He's like your boy Mahomes but a much better runner. 

Right on. I'm actually thinking of binge watching myself as I recently saw El Camino on Netflix which kicked the whole Breaking Bad thing up.

Seahawks get respect, I think they'll be in the NFC title game.

I know a team that beat the Ravens this year 🙂

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Just cleared my cache and cookies and getting that same ad Lou posted at the bottom. Unfortunately after a few seconds on mobile it prevents me from clicking on anything.

You can close the ad. Gotta pay the bills bud. My monthly server costs went from $70 to $330. 

$25 isn't a lot of money for the year. I paid for your subscription last year. Pony up yo! 

Also, I have every ad turned on for my account so there's nothing I'm getting ads wise that you're not seeing and I use my mobile device and tablet about 70% of the time. Just little adjustments are needed to get used to the ads. 

89% of our members are not Premium subscribers and they are contributing to discussions like crazy the past two weeks. Some who haven't posted in months/years.