• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Peloton

Adam

Nothing says Merry Xmas like giving your anorexic/thyroid-impaired wife an exercise bike. Gotta shed that extra .025% of body fat, right? 

Obviously, she has never ridden a bike or exercised in her life, so I can see why she was terrified about her first lesson....as her "super nice", "supportive", "loving", "giving" husband watched over her. 

And then showing her gratitude by showing her progress losing that .025%  of body fat over a full year just to make sure Mr. Sleeping With the Enemy approves...super festive!

38 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

Nothing says Merry Xmas like giving your anorexic/thyroid-impaired wife an exercise bike. Gotta shed that extra .025% of body fat, right? 

Obviously, she has never ridden a bike or exercised in her life, so I can see why she was terrified about her first lesson....as her "super nice", "supportive", "loving", "giving" husband watched over her. 

And then showing her gratitude by showing her progress losing that .025%  of body fat over a full year just to make sure Mr. Sleeping With the Enemy approves...super festive!

I believe that the man is her captor, and this is some sort of Stockholm syndrome situation.

Edited by yk9001

Oh, and one year I did buy her a new vacuum for Christmas. Hid it away (in a 780 sq ft house) and after all of the presents were unwrapped I unvieled it by plugging it in and running it back in front of the living room doorway with a big bow on the handle.

She still hasn't understood what a thoughtful gift it was. It literally saved her hours of time over the manual sweeper we had before. 

40 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Oh, and one year I did buy her a new vacuum for Christmas. Hid it away (in a 780 sq ft house) and after all of the presents were unwrapped I unvieled it by plugging it in and running it back in front of the living room doorway with a big bow on the handle.

She still hasn't understood what a thoughtful gift it was. It literally saved her hours of time over the manual sweeper we had before. 

If you weren't naked when you unveiled the vacuum then you don't love your wife.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

this is the kind of present you buy only once you know your wife wants to have one of these. 

if not, it would be the same as buying her a vacuum cleaner or a set of pots and pans, none of which is terribly subtle.

Here is a weird thought for the guys.  If the wife bought you a new set of power tools, would you be stoked, or would you be mad because it's not a subtle way that she's telling you that work needs to be done around the house?

33 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Here is a weird thought for the guys.  If the wife bought you a new set of power tools, would you be stoked, or would you be mad because it's not a subtle way that she's telling you that work needs to be done around the house?

I’d be pissed because my wife would buy cheap crap but she did buy me a very nice (and expensive) set of kitchen knives that I was quite happy with 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I’d ask her for a ride to the pawn shop

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

No matter which kitchen knife is right for the job, my wife insists on using a 5" paring knife.

Oh man my wife does the same thing. What's wrong with these broads? The whole texting with one index finger blows my mind as well.

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

at various points in time, i wouldn't have minded this at all.