• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Televisions

St1ck

1 hour ago, Tank said:

yes, but they're in the clubhouse and not available to you.

I can use my considerable influence to put in a good word for you if you like. I'll even wave my usual fee.

if you're going to go to all of that trouble, I'd rather have some of those $4.50 beers.

Bought an LG E9 55" to replace my Sony A1E in my home office and will get one for the work office so we have matching monitors for viewing the show.

The day after ordering it I get an email from my monitor calibration guy that they now recommend a Panasonic FZ1000. I tried finding one and all of the purchase option were from Australia. Going to have to disappoint him and have him tweak the LG. 

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

LG has the worst App store of all of the smart TVs. 

Does it? I have a Samsung, and a TCL. I like that the Sumsung app store disappears by itself after I turn it on, but actually prefer the overall usability of the  Roku that is built into the TCL. Especially the remote that has buttons that will just take me directly to Netflix and Prime.  

45 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

@Adam I went to Costco yesterday and saw this.

LG 86" Class - 8 Series - 4K UHD LED LCD TV - $100 SquareTrade Protection Plan Bundle Included
https://www.costco.com/lg-86"-class---8-series---4k-uhd-led-lcd-tv---%24100-squaretrade-protection-plan-bundle-included.product.100489005.html

Damn. Looks like I need to demo the bricks in the family room and make some space!

078B71F4-0FB9-47A8-B05C-AE6EF4196635.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Damn. Looks like I need to demo the bricks in the family room and make some space!

078B71F4-0FB9-47A8-B05C-AE6EF4196635.jpeg

The real question is, what are you storing in those three chests? It looks like pirate treasure. 

24 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The real question is, what are you storing in those three chests? It looks like pirate treasure. 

Ahhh great question. It changes based on season! Currently the top chest holds the kids' swimwear. Second chest holds April's dance and gymnastics shit. I don't think anything is in the bottom one. 

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Ahhh great question. It changes based on season! Currently the top chest holds the kids' swimwear. Second chest holds April's dance and gymnastics shit. I don't think anything is in the bottom one. 

Can you just lie to me and tell me there is more exciting shit in there than that? 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Can you just lie to me and tell me there is more exciting shit in there than that? 

that's where adam keeps his collection of vintage penthouse forum mags. "Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me but one day while I was walking my dog at the park . . ."