• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Chuck

With regards to AW, I am thankful for:

1.  @tdawg87 having a bunk on the other coast and hilarious contributions

2. @Second Base for providing more information than any fan deserves without working for it themselves

3. @Dochalo for spot on assessments

4. @Tank and @ten ocho recon scout for like-mindedness

5. @Lou for the reality checks

6. @Stradling and @Calzone 2 interactions....it reminds of Mad magazine's Spy vs. Spy

and most thankful and appreciative for @Chuckster70 in giving birth to this community.

I am not looking for any likes or responses.  I just wanted you all to know why I come to this forum on a regular basis.

I'm thankful that the same Baseball Card shop in HB I used to go to as a kid is still open, and had all the cards I needed to complete various collections today.

I'm also thankful that the team is still in Anaheim. As an OC kid growing up, the Angels were the only team that felt like it belonged to Orange County (Even though the Rams played here at the time, and the Ducks didn't yet exist). i know the line between LA/Orange Counties is somewhat meaningless, but I always felt this huge sense of pride about our formerly bankrupt spoiled brat little sibling of Los Angeles, and still do.

With that being said, I'm thankful that I didn't grow up in Los Angeles County! 🤣🤣🤣 /s

On 11/29/2019 at 10:17 AM, eligrba said:

With regards to AW, I am thankful for:

1.  @tdawg87 having a bunk on the other coast and hilarious contributions

2. @Second Base for providing more information than any fan deserves without working for it themselves

3. @Dochalo for spot on assessments

4. @Tank and @ten ocho recon scout for like-mindedness

5. @Lou for the reality checks

6. @Stradling and @Calzone 2 interactions....it reminds of Mad magazine's Spy vs. Spy

and most thankful and appreciative for @Chuckster70 in giving birth to this community.

I am not looking for any likes or responses.  I just wanted you all to know why I come to this forum on a regular basis.

Im touched, and thats a pretty spot on breakdown (only exception being @Tank is mountain dew, and im more mountain brew).

in terms of thankful relative to baseball, Im thankful theres more knuckleheads out there that want to talk baseball, and both post intelligent assessments as well as hilarious musings, that I can come and read every day. This is my online neighborhood pub, and the characters are as rounded out as a well written movie.

Hope everyone is having a great long weekend!