Sign in to follow this  
Chuckster70

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

14 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

btw, same here although I picked the Vikings.  we both need to reevaluate our decision making skills.  

I sometimes feel like i intruduce myself as a moron when i wear a Lions shirt or hat...

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Happy thanksgiving everyone ! Also remember ..

5E0CC898-0199-478F-8BE9-941464848D69.jpeg

Same kind of thinking that gave us Reefer Madness. That is a great Thanksgiving message, though. Thanks, UTH.

I never saw anyone put pot on their cranberry sauce, though. Must be a regional thing.

10 minutes ago, Keener said:

I sometimes feel like i intruduce myself as a moron when i wear a Lions shirt or hat...

My next door neighbor is from Michigan, and a devout Lions fan. He bought NFL Sunday Ticket the year that Detroit went 0-16, and he faithfully watched every game.

20 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

My next door neighbor is from Michigan, and a devout Lions fan. He bought NFL Sunday Ticket the year that Detroit went 0-16, and he faithfully watched every game.

Yeah, me too.

Kitna and Marinelli came up a little bit short of Brady and Belichick.

Happy Thanksgiving all. I love all of you even if you give me crap it’s what friends and family do. Hoping everyone has an amazing day with friends and family. Thankful we have such an amazing place to talk Angels baseball. And hopefully Cole signs with the Angels right before we cut the turkey. 

On 11/28/2019 at 10:58 AM, UndertheHalo said:

Happy thanksgiving everyone ! Also remember ..

5E0CC898-0199-478F-8BE9-941464848D69.jpeg

That bottom pic looks like the actual photo of the actual incident, not a reenactment.

And you can tell Terrys friend was a pusher by the sleeveless hoodie he wore to thanksgiving.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

And you can tell Terrys friend was a pusher by the sleeveless hoodie he wore to thanksgiving.

My first reaction was: 'With all the shitty things that happen to innocent people in this world, do I really care what happened to that guy?'