• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hoston Astros--Toastmasters Rules & Black Sox Rulings

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

When I was like a sophomore in high school I was at my buddies house and we found a button that said “Toastmasters”.  So we got some white tape and covered the “toast” part and wrote in “clit”.  

From that point forward we referred to ourselves as the Clitmasters.   It was not a title representative of our experience with the ladies and in no way did we deserve it.  But we gave ourselves that name nonetheless.

Were you the 'clit commander?'

24 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I was the de facto leader of the clitmasters, though other may disagree.  However we had no such labels.  

Once one of our friends had a boat and so we told him he could be in CM, we decided the boat was now part of the Clitmaster Navy.  

I remember we told him, “Aaron, you are now part of CM!” and he was like “WTF is CM?”

was he a little man?