• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's been more exciting so far?

Taylor

What's been more exciting so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What's been more exciting so far?

• The 2019/2020 Hot Stove Season
    • The Impeachment Hearings
    • The Astros Cheating News

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure someone will move this to the Spin forum if people can't behave.

Oh wait, this is AngelsWin. I give it 12 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Added the poll choice. 

The impeachment hearings have been pretty funny though. Schiff and his ghost whistleblower have made for some good comedy.

Well, it was a little more than 12 minutes.

15 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Added the poll choice. 

The impeachment hearings have been pretty funny though. Schiff and his ghost whistleblower have made for some good comedy.

Someone on twitter posted it best by displaying a picture of a Rorschach ink blot with the caption "America watching the impeachment hearings"
This for me was completely accurate as i read people quoting the exact same  "witnesses" in support of their partisan views. 
People absolutely heard what they wanted to hear, it changed nothing, it proved nothing it accomplished nothing. 

Just now, mymerlincat said:

I couldn't be bothered to care about the Astros drama, as the alternative is us watching the Dodgers win the World Series.

Yeah but they're the superpower in our division so seeing them go down in flames and get stripped of some draft picks further helps the Angels chances going forward.

As sickening as it is to say, I would rather the Dodgers win the World Series than a division opponent. 

4 hours ago, mymerlincat said:

I couldn't be bothered to care about the Astros drama, as the alternative is us watching the Dodgers win the World Series.

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah but they're the superpower in our division so seeing them go down in flames and get stripped of some draft picks further helps the Angels chances going forward.

As sickening as it is to say, I would rather the Dodgers win the World Series than a division opponent. 

The Dodgers didn’t win the 2017 WS. That is never changing no matter what. Even throwing out the Astros, why not one of the other teams they took out along the way? Whether Manfred says it or not, the 2017 WS is effectively null. Nobody won it.