• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I named my orange cat Ohtani

failos

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Nate, you blew the opportunity to call the cat Trump and whenever it does something wrong you can go NPC on it. 

2kmqeu.jpg

Didn't you just close down a thread last week, because someone brought up politics outside of the political board?

52 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

"Already addressed this in a PM to YK. Everyone, please leave your politicas in the Angelspin board and not ruin the conversations in other forums with your politcal leanings.

Thank You"

-Blarg November 14th, 2019

That was different!

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I'd say the same back, but you already came out when you bought Hamilton and Taylor Swift tickets.

There's nothing homosexual about buying tickets to two events that my wife has dreamed of going to.

The fact that I'll thoroughly enjoy both events ... that's another story.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

There's nothing homosexual about buying tickets to two events that my wife has dreamed of going to.

The fact that I'll thoroughly enjoy both events ... that's another story.

Nothing homosexual about wanting to get a look at this in person.

downloadfile-21.jpg

34 minutes ago, failos said:

Like sending someone multiple messages?

You were so mad and so dumb that you couldn't fit everything into one message and kept sending more like a moron who either didn't have his thoughts straight or was giggling in front of his computer thinking, "I got him on the next one.....oh wait"

13 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Nothing homosexual about wanting to get a look at this in person.

downloadfile-21.jpg

Again......

I'm always against the dude that says, I watched such and such shitty movie because x was in it or I saw some tits. I'm also against paying however many hundred dollars to see some ass one can Google. Plus, lets be real about how good the view in person is 52 rows back.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Again......

I'm always against the dude that says, I watched such and such shitty movie because x was in it or I saw some tits. I'm also against paying however many hundred dollars to see some ass one can Google. Plus, lets be real about how good the view in person is 52 rows back.

I think you took my post too seriously. It was just an excuse to post Taylor Swift looking hot as fuck in that silver dress.

For the record, I was dragged to a Coldplay concert by my ex-wife. I think I would pick a Taylor Swift concert over that any time. With the exception of having to hear screaming pre-teens.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I think you took my post too seriously. It was just an excuse to post Taylor Swift looking hot as fuck in that silver dress.

For the record, I was dragged to a Coldplay concert by my ex-wife. I think I would pick a Taylor Swift concert over that any time. With the exception of having to hear screaming pre-teens.

No, I was hoping you posted more Taylor Swift pics