• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 MVP Award Thread

Chuck

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Heard nothing but good things about how it's the top tier of sports journalism.

It's fantastic and they are always offering promotional deals. I calculated that given how much I read it, it works out to a cost of 25 cents per hour.  (Or something like that.) 

On 11/13/2019 at 3:17 PM, tdawg87 said:

I think Bregman gets it, but it will be incredibly close.

My argument for Trout though, is him missing the final 20 some-odd games of the season had no impact on the Angels. So even if he had played those games, the Angels still miss the playoffs by a lot. Same goes for Bregman. Him NOT missing the final 20 games had no impact on the Astros. They were winning the division regardless.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Semien

On 11/13/2019 at 3:33 PM, Troll Daddy said:

I think the fact that Bregman played shortstop during Correa’s absence might be a deciding factor in his favor. 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:11 PM, the dude abides said:

Sadly, I think it’ll be Bregman*

9 hours ago, floplag said:

I believe the pundits are done giving Trout a pass on bad teams.  I hope i'm wrong  but i think its Bregman even though it should be Trout on merit but the whole team is his albatross here.   

7 hours ago, floplag said:

Its simple really, you have 2-3 guys that are close to each other, they are going to go for the guy on the better/winning team.