• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Eppler open to trading youngsters for pitching

jsnpritchett

1 minute ago, Tank said:

wow.

although they left off picks his nose and eats paste.

They went easy on him..    He was seriously the most frustrating waste of talent to ever spend any time as an Angel...   Some will say Sconiers, others Hamilton -- but Jeff Juden was a prick because he wanted to be one and enjoyed it.   

18 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I was very young in my Angels fandom when Jeff Juden was acquired. My biggest memory of him was actually my brother, who was 19 or 20 at the time talking him up like he was some fortune-changing acquisition.

Kinda sums up the Angels of the 90's.

He also had a Ken Hill poster btw. Really drives home how tough it is being an Angels fan sometimes.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I was very young in my Angels fandom when Jeff Juden was acquired. My biggest memory of him was actually my brother, who was 19 or 20 at the time talking him up like he was some fortune-changing acquisition.

He also had a Ken Hill poster btw. Really drives home how tough it is being an Angels fan sometimes.

Jeff Juden "Should have" been great.   The guy could hit 100 whenever he wanted to -- he was actually quoted once as saying he simply didn't want to pitch there.  The really hilarious part was that everyone that ever caught him said the only time he could put his FB where he wanted was when he dialed it up -- he should have been Curt Schilling -- it was nuts.

Ken Hill was sadly a victim of Terry Collins butchery.   At his best he was a RHed Chuck FInley -- forkball from hell.

22 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I had some poster back then that had ken hill on it.

On the one hand, i remember salmon and i think edmonds on it (in the background). But ken hill was in the foreground, as our ace pitcher... and cecil fielder was with him, as our big bat.

To be fair, he was big.