• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros accused of high-tech sign-stealing scheme during 2017 championship season

T.G.

Just now, Taylor said:

I know.

I love it.

I love it and I don't.  I mean - I think it's bad for baseball, so I don't love it on that level. I didn't really hate them prior to all this and actually thought they were a fun team to watch.  I'm glad the Nats beat them in the WS, but mostly because I was pulling for Howie and I enjoyed their cast of characters.  But damn, seems to me the Astros have a culture of cheating and that's disappointing on multiple levels.  I hope they get punished to where it actually hurts. I hope the penalties are significant because I don't like how bad this looks for baseball as a whole. There are so many layers to this thing.  It's mind blowing.  It's fascinating and sad at the same time.  It's funny and yet it makes me angry too.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

So there's an unverified rumor that the Astros were using hand-signals from the bullpen during the WS because it was too loud.

What if.....what if Cole was involved? 

suspicious futurama GIF

I was thinking earlier that this whole cheating culture of the Astros has to extend to pitching.  It has to.  Is there an “astrofication” metric that needs to be applied to JV and Coles stats?  Kinda like how one interprets a Dominican birth certificate.  

22 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

I was thinking earlier that this whole cheating culture of the Astros has to extend to pitching.  It has to.  Is there an “astrofication” metric that needs to be applied to JV and Coles stats?  Kinda like how one interprets a Dominican birth certificate.  

Nah I don't think so. The only way for pitchers to "cheat" in-game is shit like pine tar. 

I suppose someone could be sitting in the outfield flashing a laser in the batters eyes but that would have been caught already.