True Grich

Astros accused of high-tech sign-stealing scheme during 2017 championship season

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

No what I’m saying is every team is doing it. I don’t care. It doesn’t bother me. 

c'mon dude, can't you hear your dad telling you, "i don't care if everybody is doing it. it's wrong." also, you're stretching the truth by saying everybody is doing it, because everybody is not doing it.

6 hours ago, floplag said:

This is bad. like really bad stuff... Ive never had a problem with players on the field doing creative things to try to tip each other, it goes with the game, always has, but this is next level stuff. 
We used to do a thing where which knee we put out hand on was where the catcher was setup and we would tuck fingers under to try to tip the pitch... thats baseball.  
I personally think they should forfeit draft picks and face severe punishments for it, but they wont. 
But, the the Patriots did it and everyone still think Belichek and Brady are GOATs so... probably nothing in the long run.

Not everyone.

5 hours ago, ukyah said:

two things.

one, jomboy is the best.

two, this is just like vegas and card counting. as long as you don't use technology, then you're good. if you do, then you're breaking the law/rules and should be stiffly punished.

Well that's not true.

14 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Just have every sign delivered via text message. Not that hard, people.

Just do like college football where they have a guy on the sidelines holding a poster with four pictures on it of Shania Twain, Robert Downey jr, Gordon Ramsey, and a toucan.

47 minutes ago, Tank said:

Just do like college football where they have a guy on the sidelines holding a poster with four pictures on it of Shania Twain, Robert Downey jr, Gordon Ramsey, and a toucan.

Or kill two birds with one scone and use the same drones that deliver the foul balls to kids over the nets.

They do it all the time! Altuve does it quite a bit actually when he's on 2nd base, same with Springer. 

As a catcher you almost have to give the spot and slide to it when the pitch is on its way. Without giving up the location. Then your framing is late.

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The Doyers twitter very much believes that they were cheated out of their World Series.  

This actually makes it better. Like the astros sound like they really did cheat... and the one dude made racist asian jokes while they did it...

And dodger fans have to take it. 

For life.

Listening to mlb network radio - the consensus is that there will be severe fines and loss of draft picks.  The Astros have priors, folks. 

The Houston Cheatros.

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Is this worse or when the Dodgers were using human traffickers to help them manipulate and dominate Latin American player acquisition.  Up in the air I guess. 

image.png