• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros accused of high-tech sign-stealing scheme during 2017 championship season

T.G.

5 hours ago, Rally Gorilla said:

I think awarding the 2017 World Series to the Dodgers and making the Houston tanker/cheaters destroy their rings would help make things right.   

No, but I'm cool with them taking it from Houston and awarding it to the Giants just because fuck the Dodgers.

5 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

No, but I'm cool with them taking it from Houston and awarding it to the Giants just because fuck the Dodgers.

Yeah, it kinda hurt to type "award the 2017 WS to the Dodgers."     How about just vacating the 2017  championship?    That would be fair because Houston cheated and the Dodgers just suck.   

4 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

from the AL.  if houston doesn't cheat, maybe the Yanks win and beat the dogs.  

I see what you mean.    But, there is no way you could award the title to the Yanks and it does no harm to them if the title goes to the Dodgers.     Honestly, I'm ok with anything that results in the Astros losing their rings.   Maybe they could have a melt-them-down ceremony at MM park that features recorded trash can banging noises.

45 minutes ago, Rally Gorilla said:

I see what you mean.    But, there is no way you could award the title to the Yanks and it does no harm to them if the title goes to the Dodgers.     Honestly, I'm ok with anything that results in the Astros losing their rings.   Maybe they could have a melt-them-down ceremony at MM park that features recorded trash can banging noises.

there's no way you could award it to any other team.  The entire playoffs and regular season are different if the Astros aren't cheating.  It doesn't make sense to assume anything.  The title gets vacated and that's that.  they could melt the rings down in a trash can bonfire.  

53 minutes ago, Rally Gorilla said:

How in the world did you come to that conclusion. This makes no sense. 

I've just gotten to the point in my life where I am sick of bad actors.  Liars. Cheaters.  Grifters.

Seeing that fucking turd Taubman operate... then protected by that organization.  To the point of lying to try to ruin the career of that Sports Illustrated writer....

Then this comes out? 

I hope the franchise rots.

24 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I've just gotten to the point in my life where I am sick of bad actors.  Liars. Cheaters.  Grifters.

Seeing that fucking turd Taubman operate... then protected by that organization.  To the point of lying to try to ruin the career of that Sports Illustrated writer....

Then this comes out? 

I hope the franchise rots.

I reached that point a very long time ago. 

2 hours ago, Rally Gorilla said:

1 hour ago, Sean-Regan said:

How in the world did you come to that conclusion. This makes no sense. 

The point I am trying to make  (perhaps badly!)  is that IF they take the ring away from the Tanker/cheaters and give it to anyone else, it would be the Dodgers.      I think the point @Dochalo is trying to make is that the whole environment is contaminated so no team should be awarded the title.   So, I'm guessing he is arguing that even if Astros have their title pulled, it shouldn't and won't go to any other team.    But I think an argument can be made that the Dodgers deserve the title because they didn't get caught cheating and they lost the WS to a team that did get caught cheating.    And, while I don't really hate the Dodgers too much,  I certainly would not like to see them get a title.   Their fans are obnoxious enough already.