• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros accused of high-tech sign-stealing scheme during 2017 championship season

T.G.

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

This is amazing....

You can actually see the guy setting up the cheating station... LOL...   Aww man they are sooo effed..

Rob Manfred is probably dreading being the Commish right now. It’s going to be really tough to answer for this sh*tfest. It’s really a bad situation that seems gets worse everyday. Yep, we can certainly check Houston off of Cole’s shortlist. 

10 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I'm for a drum ban. That crap is obnoxious.

me too. it's incredibly annoying on the tv broadcast. it's like having a swarm of bees in your ears the whole time.

they also need to deal with the cowbells in tampa. since there's only 37 people in attendance, it should be pretty easy to find the culprit.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

me too. it's incredibly annoying on the tv broadcast. it's like having a swarm of bees in your ears the whole time.

they also need to deal with the cowbells in tampa. since there's only 37 people in attendance, it should be pretty easy to find the culprit.

I would like to invite you to a LAFC game. Be sure to bring your earplugs. 

11 hours ago, RBM said:

image.jpeg.39ba288209e5fcbd31b27fae1668ca45.jpegInteresting.

I thought the same, but then on Effectively Wild they brought up that this drop was predicted by the projection system, along with a lot of new batters getting at bats. Make of it what you will. 

From January 2017:
https://blogs.fangraphs.com/the-astros-have-a-completely-new-look/

21 hours ago, Dochalo said:

of course Luchnow knew.  and Hinch.  and everyone.  But in typical fashion, the Astros are gonna try to pin it on this one guy.  They'll try to dodge and parry like a bunch of douche bags at first and then eventually issue some sort of bs statement that they're kinda sorry but didn't realize it was wrong.  

from top to bottom, that entire org is filled with people willing to do the most unsavory things to get an edge.    

After the Taubman press release fiasco, there is nobody believable in the Astros organization.

16 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Unfortunately, this scandal will just fuels the Astros to win. After Spygate and Deflategate the Patriots silenced the haters and the press by winning. 

Taking away draft picks is the best form of punishment imo. 

You're the one who thought that Taubman had been provoked.  Your opinions are less than worthless.