• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros accused of high-tech sign-stealing scheme during 2017 championship season

T.G.

53 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’d be a little surprised if he didn’t CC Luhnow in the email, but my guess is he didn’t because that would have probably been mentioned. 

of course Luchnow knew.  and Hinch.  and everyone.  But in typical fashion, the Astros are gonna try to pin it on this one guy.  They'll try to dodge and parry like a bunch of douche bags at first and then eventually issue some sort of bs statement that they're kinda sorry but didn't realize it was wrong.  

from top to bottom, that entire org is filled with people willing to do the most unsavory things to get an edge.    

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

of course Luchnow knew.  and Hinch.  and everyone.  But in typical fashion, the Astros are gonna try to pin it on this one guy.  They'll try to dodge and parry like a bunch of douche bags at first and then eventually issue some sort of bs statement that they're kinda sorry but didn't realize it was wrong.  

from top to bottom, that entire org is filled with people willing to do the most unsavory things to get an edge.    

We’re sorry if you were offended!

29 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Anything short of a lifetime expulsion for Luhnow would be disgraceful on the part of mlb. 

I’m thinking a year suspension for both Luhnow and Goldstein, I’d probably do the same with Hinch, then loss of first rounder for two years and loss of International signings for three years.  

5 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I really hope MLB puts their big boy pants on and cleans house, Kenesaw Mountain Landis style...