Sign in to follow this  
st1ckboy

DACA

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's unfortunate that the government doesn't provide any services to homeless people.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTutugZ68xFpYPCJRpIxPU

https://www.cdss.ca.gov/inforesources/CDSS-Programs/Housing-Programs/CalWORKs-Homeless-Assistance

https://www.benefits.gov/benefit/5889

https://www.dhcs.ca.gov/individuals/Pages/SUD_County_Access_Lines.aspx

Edited by Lhalo

I work with a bunch of vets and Uncle Sam is paying for their education and Tricare is a pretty bitchin deal.

I usually skip over flop's posts (I just can't get past the structure or grammar of his posts) but this one caught my eye. 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I work with a bunch of vets and Uncle Sam is paying for their education and Tricare is a pretty bitchin deal.

That's false. The government doesn't provide any services to veterans or homeless people, because all the money goes toward paying living wages to the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary.

1 hour ago, floplag said:

One can only hope that we one day care about the homeless and veterans like we do DACA folks... I wonder why one is so much more important than the others. 
Just FYI, thats one of those rhetorical questions folks dont bother answering, we all know the why.

F85A6075-2329-446F-8053-51C85893747F.jpeg

On 11/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, Taylor said:

That's false. The government doesn't provide any services to veterans or homeless people, because all the money goes toward paying living wages to the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary.

we sang at a church this morning that does a great thing. they have what they call shower ministry. their church used to be a school and the locker rooms are still in tact and working. any homeless people who wish can stop by and take a shower. they also feed them breakfast and have a couple of barbers on site to cut their hair.  it's a pretty awesome ministry is helping several people in the area. we saw at least 30 people being served this morning.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

we sang at a church this morning that does a great thing. they have what they call shower ministry. their church used to be a school and the locker rooms are still in tact and working. any homeless people who wish can stop by and take a shower. they also feed them breakfast and have a couple of barbers on site to cut their hair.  it's a pretty awesome ministry is helping several people in the area. we saw at least 30 people being served this morning.

When you said "shower ministry" I got kind of scared but I'm glad I kept reading. That's a good story. We need more places like that.

15 hours ago, Tank said:

So awesome. But wait, I thought Christians never did any good for society! 

8 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

When you said "shower ministry" I got kind of scared but I'm glad I kept reading. That's a good story. We need more places like that.

Scared? Be honest. You were excited.