• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DACA

St1ck

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I work with a bunch of vets and Uncle Sam is paying for their education and Tricare is a pretty bitchin deal.

That's false. The government doesn't provide any services to veterans or homeless people, because all the money goes toward paying living wages to the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, Taylor said:

That's false. The government doesn't provide any services to veterans or homeless people, because all the money goes toward paying living wages to the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary.

we sang at a church this morning that does a great thing. they have what they call shower ministry. their church used to be a school and the locker rooms are still in tact and working. any homeless people who wish can stop by and take a shower. they also feed them breakfast and have a couple of barbers on site to cut their hair.  it's a pretty awesome ministry is helping several people in the area. we saw at least 30 people being served this morning.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

we sang at a church this morning that does a great thing. they have what they call shower ministry. their church used to be a school and the locker rooms are still in tact and working. any homeless people who wish can stop by and take a shower. they also feed them breakfast and have a couple of barbers on site to cut their hair.  it's a pretty awesome ministry is helping several people in the area. we saw at least 30 people being served this morning.

When you said "shower ministry" I got kind of scared but I'm glad I kept reading. That's a good story. We need more places like that.

15 hours ago, Tank said:

So awesome. But wait, I thought Christians never did any good for society!