• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To All the Veterans

Adam

I remember when he murked some cops in Corona and they closed off a bunch of streets. What a nightmare. I used to go to an Irish pub that is very cop friendly and they did some memorial stuff for the dudes.

I think some delivery chick in a Tacoma or Tundra got lit up in South Bay as the cops thought the vehicle was his.

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I remember when he murked some cops in Corona and they closed off a bunch of streets. What a nightmare. I used to go to an Irish pub that is very cop friendly and they did some memorial stuff for the dudes.

I think some delivery chick in a Tacoma or Tundra got lit up in South Bay as the cops thought the vehicle was his.

they got $4.2M 

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

dorner_open_fire_meme.jpg

LAPD and Torrance both had shootings of trucks.... both were intermingled. Crazy story, times did a really good write up on it.

I remember how many people were cheering Dorner on .... decent take on a guy whos forst move was to stalk and kill two people hed never met... but were related to the lawyer who couldnt get him his job back. But, he was wronged. Because he wrote a rant on facebook.

Happy Veterans day by the way to anyone who served.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

LAPD and Torrance both had shootings of trucks.... both were intermingled. Crazy story, times did a really good write up on it.

I remember how many people were cheering Dorner on .... decent take on a guy whos forst move was to stalk and kill two people hed never met... but were related to the lawyer who couldnt get him his job back. But, he was wronged. Because he wrote a rant on facebook.

Happy Veterans day by the way to anyone who served.

Yeah, that shit was wild at the time (2011 or 2012?). I remember him being holed up in Big Bear in a shootout. Just wild shit after the manhunt. The police officers he killed were on a bridge right next to my house at the time. Just wild.