• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We dodged a bullet

Only problem is that, when we missed out on Fujikawa, we signed Madsen....not sure that was a better move....

Madson costs less than half of what Fujikawa makes. Even with all te setbacks, I think Madson was the better move.

Bummer.  I'll say that I wanted him on the team in the offseason.  But since the Angels "never sign foreign players" we technically had no shot.   :P

But after reading that article though.  Man, makes you wonder if the Cubs botched it from the get go.  

I thought we were cautiously optimistic because the physical exam was pretty positive.

"The thing about him saying he felt a pop, to be candid, I think we were hoping it might have been something that was lost or changed in translation.

Hoyer said the Cubs had MRIs on Fujikawa after his initial forearm strain in April, and that there was no reason to believe this could happen.