Dick B Back

Beer Prices vs Product

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes! 

Most smart fans get loaded at the local breweries prior to going to the stadium, then just walk or Uber/Lyft over to the stadium. Buy one beer and some food at the stadium, done! 

Park at Karl Strauss for free parking, better beer at normal prices, better food at normal prices. Those duck butter pretzel bites...

10 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

The palatable beers are $14. I'd still trade an increase for a playoff team, but I'd never go to a game again.

"Tax the rich"

14 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Park at Karl Strauss for free parking, better beer at normal prices, better food at normal prices. Those duck butter pretzel bites...

Duck butter?

On 11/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, Taylor said:

Absolutely. As long as hot dogs don't go higher than they currently are.

They already charge $6.00 for a large coke which is practically all profit. I have no idea what the price of beer is, but I assume drinkers need more than one in 9 innings.

2 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

They already charge $6.00 for a large coke which is practically all profit. I have no idea what the price of beer is, but I assume drinkers need more than one in 9 innings.

I generally don't buy beer at the ballpark, but I do buy soft drinks. Pretty much robbery.