• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Beer Prices vs Product

Dick B Back

Arte sure has gotten a lot of mileage out of lowering beer prices 17 years ago.

I can picture his tombstone...

Here's lies Arte Moreno... He lowered beer prices at Angels Stadium.  RIP

Edited by True Grich

4 hours ago, Dick B Back said:

Would you be ok with Arte raising beer prices if the product on the field is better (i.e. playoff team)?

Yes! 

Most smart fans get loaded at the local breweries prior to going to the stadium, then just walk or Uber/Lyft over to the stadium. Buy one beer and some food at the stadium, done! 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Yes! 

Most smart fans get loaded at the local breweries prior to going to the stadium, then just walk or Uber/Lyft over to the stadium. Buy one beer and some food at the stadium, done! 

Actually, MOST fans don't get loaded.

6 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Actually, MOST fans don't get loaded.

Well not drunk, loaded up on their favorite beers. As in a couple beers. A good pregame buzz on beers they don't even have at the stadium. 

I don't drink beer anymore, but I sure as hell will have one and a hot dog (which I don't eat either) at the ballgame 5-10 times a year. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well not drunk, loaded up on their favorite beers. As in a couple beers. A good pregame buzz on beers they don't even have at the stadium. 

I don't drink beer anymore, but I sure as hell will have one and a hot dog (which I don't eat either) at the ballgame 9 times a year. 

ExcitableAccomplishedGrayfox-small.gif