• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Popular things you never got into

6 hours ago, True Grich said:

I'm really confused.  I thought you were in junior high and got married when you were 9 in that cult you belong(ed) to.  How can you say... when you were "about 18."

I'm like Benjamin Button, but my age reverses course every 10 years or so.

12 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Reality TV

Comic book movies

Dave Matthews Band

NBA/College Hoops

Video Games

Whatever diet du jour is trending at any given moment.

Game of Thrones, Sopranos <- Not that I wouldn't enjoy these... just never got into them.

Alternative medicine / woo.

I stopped listening to DMB after Busted Stuff.  Carter Beauford’s drumming deserves better than Matthews’ cornball lyrics and Kermit The Frog voice.

Music

comic book movies

video games

note - I’m sure some of you guys are familiar with the range of adopting new things - tech, etc (not sure what it’s called but there are like pioneers, early adopters, late adopters, yadda yadda yadda.) I’m a super duper late adopter of stuff. 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:04 AM, True Grich said:

Coffee or any coffee related products

Alcohol

Harry Potter, Star Wars, Super Hero movies, Zombie movies, Horror Movies, Foreign flicks, Most Sci-Fi

Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, etc.

The Office, Parks & Rec, The Bachelor, Reality TV in general, Star Trek, Arrested Development, Late night talk shows, Simpsons, Family Guy, Prime time cartoons in general, current SNL

Hockey

Video Games

Basically anything that's an "acquired taste"

Hunting (although I'm not against it)

Fashion

Seafood (although I don't mind sashimi), Thai Food, Pho

Chipotle, Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill

Drugs

Traveling outside of the U.S.

Art Museums

Disneyland, Amusement parks in general

Where's the "you must be a blast at parties" button?

I have no shame admitting I eat at Olive Garden. The endless salad bowl is very good, and so is their eggplant parmigiana. If I want an authentic Italian food experience I’ll head to about a couple dozen other places first, but that’s not what I’m after if I go to OG.