• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Upton looks to return to form

Chuck

9 hours ago, totdprods said:

I’m 33 and got a significant turf toe around the same time as Upton...it was maybe only a month ago I started feeling normal....not a professional athlete, but in good shape and on my feet all day. It lingers and nags and my whole lower half and back got thrown out of wack trying to compensate. 

Upton had a lost year. It happens. He’ll be fine next year and the year after. 

Same, I was 34 when i got turf toe playing indoor soccer. It took almost a year to be able to sit in a squat position without it throbbing and that was with rehab and physical therapy 2 times a week. They need to change the name of the injury. turf toe sounds a lot milder than the pain it causes.

My ligament was strained all the way from the toe around the ankle and up by my calf.  

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

Speaking of turd toe, I stepped in dog crap with my walking cast in 8th grade at the bus stop.  Yep, all fresh smelly and squishy right up between all the toes.

If anyone else has a better turd toe story, I yield the floor.

My dog laid that turd.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, Angelsfan1984 said:

Same, I was 34 when i got turf toe playing indoor soccer. It took almost a year to be able to sit in a squat position without it throbbing and that was with rehab and physical therapy 2 times a week. They need to change the name of the injury. turf toe sounds a lot milder than the pain it causes.

My ligament was strained all the way from the toe around the ankle and up by my calf.  

If you made $25 million a year some dumbass fans would call you a pussy. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I’m relatively close to a billionaire and quite a few millionaires, I can tell you that is far from the truth.  

Ok... let me rephrase that.  If I was being paid $25M per year, I wouldn't care what you called me.

Edited by True Grich

On 11/6/2019 at 5:20 PM, Angelsfan1984 said:

Totally agree. It was frustrating as hell because turf toe sounds pretty easy to bounce back from. And there would be stretches where it didn’t hurt much and then it was agonizing for a few days. Demoralizing because you think you’re coming out of it.