Sign in to follow this  
yk9001

Kurt Suzuki is a MAGA

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

Sport hunting is despicable.

But I still ❤️ Mike Trout.

I assume he’s more of a sane type like Kasich.  Same with the aforementioned Kendrick in regards to sane black conservatives  Powell or Michael Steele.  

On 11/6/2019 at 7:20 AM, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Just found out he has my birthday.  Bad enough I share it with DINO Susan Sarandon.

Same as Jered Weaver, though.

You should try starting over and see if you get a different one. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Back to the subject at hand. I guess the Japanese really did unconditionally surrender.

AP19308709778969.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

this picture is not going to age well.

16 hours ago, Rico said:

This is MAGA.

Great now do Trumps head cutoff or him being shot in numerous plays.    Or the myriad of insults hurled at him. 

Are you getting the point yet?  This isnt uniquely MAGA by a long shot.   Suggesting any of this is "MAGA" is absurd. 

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-arrested-allegedly-spitting-191242381.html

"“I don’t even care that I’m going to jail, this is actually exciting, plus I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself,” Ajple is quoted as saying in the report."

These issues aren't right/left it's asshole or flat out psychotic behavior.  The guy who had acid on him to throw on someone was looking for that confrontation.  Blaming one side or the other is like blaming video games for violence.  It's a scapegoat and the people who will actually take something too far have something wrong upstairs where anything can set them off whether it's politics, a movie, sports, road rage, etc.

39 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-arrested-allegedly-spitting-191242381.html

"“I don’t even care that I’m going to jail, this is actually exciting, plus I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself,” Ajple is quoted as saying in the report."

These issues aren't right/left it's asshole or flat out psychotic behavior.  The guy who had acid on him to throw on someone was looking for that confrontation.  Blaming one side or the other is like blaming video games for violence.  It's a scapegoat and the people who will actually take something too far have something wrong upstairs where anything can set them off whether it's politics, a movie, sports, road rage, etc.

Before the man slapped Youngblood’s hat, he told him, “You should go back to Russia, you f—-ing communist,” according to a police report.

TIL that MAGAs are communists.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

flop is vying for a spot in Trump's White House.

god no, just pointing out that there is enough asshattery on both sides that people  really need to stop calling out only those they dont like and start calling it down the middle 

52 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Flop apparently thinks we need a fairness doctrine for the angelswin political board.

i think maybe we need one in life,,, yeah.  If your going to call out someone for being whatever maybe being one yourself is a bad position to take?
That my good man is called hypocrisy, and doesnt help literally any argument. 

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

i think maybe we need one in life,,, yeah.  If your going to call out someone for being whatever maybe being one yourself is a bad position to take?
That my good man is called hypocrisy, and doesnt help literally any argument. 

Any luck finding those 500,000 voters that moved to Kentucky to win a governor's election?

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Any luck finding those 500,000 voters that moved to Kentucky to win a governor's election?

Or the 5 million illegals who voted in the 2016 election.