• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kurt Suzuki is a MAGA

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/11/04/nationals-kurt-suzuki-wears-maga-hat-receives-trump-hug-during-white-house-celebration/

Now I kinda wished the Dodgers won.  Or the team of the money-lender ex-GM who supports his wife beater

suzuki-e1572909801406.jpg

Look at how tiny those hands are. Like they belong to a 4 foot 8 asian woman. 

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This guy isn't as liberal as some may think.

Don’t doubt.  But it’s the right gif and proper gif work is extremely critical. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who really cares? What if Trout had a room in his house with wall to wall Trump memorabilia, including a MAGA hat? Would you hate him for that?

Yes. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who really cares? What if Trout had a room in his house with wall to wall Trump memorabilia, including a MAGA hat? Would you hate him for that?

I would take some serious time for self reflection to deterime how i could have been so wrong about Trump this whole time. 

Lol, mike trout probably is a conservative.  That’s fine.  I don’t think anyone so far gone on the MAGA Spectrum that they have a literal shrine to Donald Trump is capable of being a functional human being.  So I doubt it’s like that.  

have any of you ever attempted a conversation with those freaks that drive around in MAGA rv’s ? 

anyway, truly I don’t care.  

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I hope Trout has a Make ANGELS Great Again hat.  Sheesh.

57 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Don’t doubt.  But it’s the right gif and proper gif work is extremely critical. 

Yes. 

Come on, you wouldn't. You don't hate me @UndertheHalo (or maybe you do) lol. 

Politics shouldn't divide people. It's the radicals on both sides that set people apart and create division in this world we live in.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I'd question some of his personal values, but I'd still root for him as the G.O.A.T.

If he had a Hillary Clinton or Obama shrine, would it change your opinion of him?

47 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Come on, you wouldn't. You don't hate me @UndertheHalo (or maybe you do) lol. 

Politics shouldn't divide people. It's the radicals on both sides that set people apart and create division in this world we live in.

I don’t !  And I wouldn’t.  Tho, the hypothetical trump shrine would be very bizzare, and I doubt someone into something like that is someone I’d have much in common with.   I don’t know what mike trouts politics are and I honestly don't really care.  He seems like a good enough guy and I enjoy watching him play for my favorite team.  That’s all I’m concerned with.