• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniforms

TBailey

9 minutes ago, TBailey said:

i went on the team shop and everything is on sale and for a split second, my thought was “maybe they’re cleaning the shop for new uniforms” wishful thinking I’m sure. But...

If you could design new uniforms for the squad, how would you want them to look? 

I definitely miss the Anaheim road jerseys but I wouldn’t mind seeing “Los Angeles” on the front of the road jerseys. Oh and ditch those red uniforms.  

We have ‘Angels’ across ALL 3 of our jerseys. Without looking I’m guessing the majority if not all teams have their city name on one and team name on the other. 

If they want to keep ‘Angels’ across the grey and white ones, that’s fine BUT then for the red jersey we should have something similar to Washington’s red one. Like our spring training jerseys but with the lines like the Nats. 

FFD38A1D-5BFF-4961-B87A-6FF45EDE4A2F.jpeg.8979898b149e1bf0544baa2e5d7600ca.jpeg

Just now, CanadianHalo said:

We have ‘Angels’ across ALL 3 of our jerseys. Without looking I’m guessing the majority if not all teams have their city name on one and team name on another.

If they want to keep ‘Angels’ across the grey and white one, that’s fine BUT then for the red jersey we should have something similar to Washington’s red one. Like our spring training jerseys but with the lines like the Nats. 

God no.

3 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

We have ‘Angels’ across ALL 3 of our jerseys. Without looking I’m guessing the majority if not all teams have their city name on one and team name on the other. 

If they want to keep ‘Angels’ across the grey and white ones, that’s fine BUT then for the red jersey we should have something similar to Washington’s red one. Like our spring training jerseys but with the lines like the Nats. 

horrible

9 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

shocked do not want GIF

1 hour ago, CanadianHalo said:

Washington Angels of Anaheim?