• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

11 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I don't know about you guys, but if we sign Cole I may be more thrilled initially that we could stick it to the top media heads out there for their fake news and to the cocky Yankees fans, than actually being happy that we signed him for the betterment of the team. 

Sports fandom is the one place in life where being extremely vindictive is good. 

the more I think about it, the more this feels like an attempt by the yankees to give the dodgers pause and take them out of the mix as opposed to trying to scare off the Halos.  

If the Dogs decided to go all in on Cole, they'd probably have the upper hand over the Angels and Yankees considering they are a winning team and on the west coast.  Plus, that division is pretty much dog shit otherwise with maybe the exception of the Padres in a year or two.  

or it's just the Yankees whipping out their schlong in the middle of a party like they always do as a way to announce that they've arrived.  It would be pretty epic to get Cole and leave them holding their own junk.  Especially if Cole ends up taking less than what they offered to come out west.  

56 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

the more I think about it, the more this feels like an attempt by the yankees to give the dodgers pause and take them out of the mix as opposed to trying to scare off the Halos.  

If the Dogs decided to go all in on Cole, they'd probably have the upper hand over the Angels and Yankees considering they are a winning team and on the west coast.  Plus, that division is pretty much dog shit otherwise with maybe the exception of the Padres in a year or two.  

or it's just the Yankees whipping out their schlong in the middle of a party like they always do as a way to announce that they've arrived.  It would be pretty epic to get Cole and leave them holding their own junk.  Especially if Cole ends up taking less than what they offered to come out west.  

I'm not even a little worried. As far as any fan knows, nothing has actually changed. The Angels are right there, the Yankees want him too, and the Dodgers are hanging in the periphery.

The only thing that has changed is the reporting. 

10 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Okay I’m starting to think Peter Gammons got hacked. He’s retweeting Donald Trump tweets now. Has he ever done that before?

I assume theres something up w it.... i doubt he or any other media head would post multiple "foregone conclusion" posts before it was official like his feed has been.

19 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Okay I’m starting to think Peter Gammons got hacked. He’s retweeting Donald Trump tweets now. Has he ever done that before?

I legit had to unfollow him for his politics, for a while there it was all he was posting, got to be a bit much... but, he was never re-tweeting Trump that i recall so, yeah, bit odd

Just now, floplag said:

I legit had to unfollow him for his politics, for a while there it was all he was posting, got to be a bit much... but, he was never re-tweeting Trump that i recall so, yeah, bit odd

Yeah this just seems different though.